Looped Slider

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Big Plate of Miscellaneous

wow. this big empty box with no idea what to write...

so basically guys this blog is just me, friends, stuff that goes on in my life, thoughts, things I like/would recommend. this is making me sound so vain. but I hope you all find it fun and maybe even inspiring if I can come up with something good.

I'm a weird person, so I will mostly ramble on about things that most of you probably don't even care about. But hey, there you go, this blog is also for me to keep my memories on a webpage. My life on a webpage.

I get up to a lot of random stuff in my crazy life and so I also have a YouTube channel that I will be uploading onto SOON.

http://youtube.com/georgiaisawkward

The first few videos will be the basic 'Get To Know You Videos' and 'Things In My Room' sorta thing. This whole blog is just one big plate of miscellaneous.

But I hope you guys enjoy it and come along on this journey with me. Even though you may find it boring. Also, if anyone needs anything, I'm always here with my big ears ready to listen.

Thanks :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment