Looped Slider

Friday 21 June 2013

iPhone and Prom!

got my iPhone that I've been waiting for for ages guys :) so happy, I seriously can't get off it. There's so many great apps. One of my favourites recently is an app called Relax Melodies.

Now this is the sorta thing that I probably wouldn't normally like, but it's melodies are so soothing and just relaxing.

------------

Omg guys please help me, it came to my attention today that my senior school prom is next week. I'm so scared, I can't dance, what am I supposed to do? I guess I'm just going to end up standing in the corner trying to hide behind the curtains from all the other people. Sheesh kebab this is going to be awkward. 

Before my year of classmates left school we got given a slip of paper on which to write a song that we wanted requested at prom to have played... Now, I missed out on this because I couldn't think of a song... And I lost my slip. And it has just now occurred to me less than a week before prom which song I would have like to have played. Of course now it's too late to request it. It's a love song so I'm pinning my hopes on some other girly, lovey-dovey student picking it as their song choice. The song I am talking about is A Thousand Years - Christina Perri.

This is honestly one of (maybe THE) most beautiful songs I have ever heard. I can't even begin to explain how it makes me feel.

But yeah, it's seriously beautiful so if you haven't heard it, I suggest you give it a listen... or else, especially if you're a sad soppy teenage girl like me. 

                                       post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment