Looped Slider

Sunday 30 June 2013

Prom

As you may know, my prom was this week (Friday night). It was absolutely amazing, the songs that were played were great, I had an insane time dancing with my friends, having photographs taken, and just seeing everyone look like kings and queens, the most beautiful they've ever looked.

I was so nervous leading up to it hahaa. I spent ages getting ready and choosing how I wanted my hair and nails to be. When I was finally ready my boyfriend came to the house with a corsage for me (aww) to have some photos taken before we had to get into our means of transportation


this be me and the boyfriend, our parents made us look at each other for the photo, it was so awkward ;D


me and my amazing mother when I arrived to prom


I don't even know what happened here, this was taken in the car on the way


they put balloons on the tables for us, how sweet


      the group :-) 


oh no ;-)


fave photo :-)


Loads of photos of were taken of everyone but I have no idea where we were supposed to get the photos from so they're still there at the hotel where prom took place and I don't know how to get them :/

Overall it was an amazing night that I'll never forget, getting to see everyone's dancing techniques for the first time ;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment