Looped Slider

Friday 14 June 2013

Finished School!



Hey guys :) I hope you're all ok
So, I finished school today, officially. I have been in study leave for the past few weeks, but as of today I am now completely and utterly free and can do whatever I want until September when I start college. This is such an amazing feeling!

I wasn't even well enough to do one of my exams last week (Science) As you can see here, I wasn't very happy. All of that work over the past five years came down to this exam and then I couldn't do it. I wouldn't call it a waste though.


The sad thing is that some of my friends still have exams to do so won't be available to hang out that much until they've finished. So I guess I'm kinda alone until then. One of my best friends has finished though, and the other one just has one more exam left on Monday. Boyfriend's got one on Tuesday and then they're all free :)

Most of my friends that have finished have gone home to burn their uniforms, but I don't get why they want to do that. School wasn't exactly the best set of days for me, and I guess there was actually more bad times then good, (only because my school was rubbish ;) , but I want to keep the memory of my uniform, mostly my tie and blazer. I don't know why but I want to remember.

So when do you guys finish your exams?

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment